mandag 10. februar 2014

Vanilla Lavender Hand Soap


Sunday the 9th of February was Mothers Day here in Norway.
I was away for the weekend, and would be home in the evening that sunday, so I figured flowers would probably not be the easiest thing. But, alas! My mother likes homemade stuff, so I decided to make her something of my own!

Making soap is not hard! All you need is some ingredients and a little time.

Here is what I used:
-Transparent soap base from Panduro
-Vanilla soap scent
-Vanilla stick, chopped
-Dried lavender

Melt the soap base in a water bath, and add the other ingredients.
Pour into your desired shape and let it dry.

I packed them in plastic foil and then i ripped out some pages in an old book i got in a second hand store, and wrapped the soapes in that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar