fredag 2. januar 2015

Decorative cookie-jar

As mentioned in an other blog-post, most of my gifts this year has been homemade.
I love giving homemade presents, because I love seeing peoples reaction when they open it! Most people in my family appreciate homemade gifts, which makes it all the more fun!

For my sister and my mother-in-law, I made these cookie-jars filled with homemade Oreo Cheesecake Cookies!
The jars are supereasy to make, just find some jars and something you would like to place on top, and use a durable glue (I use epoxy-glue!)
Leave to dry for a day or so, and then spraypaint in your desired color!
I chose lion and elephant as the animals, because going to Africa this summer, those were my two favorite animals! Yes, I'm a sucker for Africa now that I've been there!


I also decorated a box of hot chocolate-mix for a secret-Santa gift at work.
The stone-inspired paper is self-adhesive and bought at Søstrene Grenes, but you can always use scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper, and just use double-sided tape or glue.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar