onsdag 6. mars 2013

How to deal with creators itch

I've had a creators itch for the last week, and I've become addicted to spray paint. Must be the fumes!
But I'm telling you, spray paint is simply BRILLIANT! It's so easy to make things beautiful with just a coat of paint.
So here is a little collection of stuff that I have been making for the last week.
In the future I will be better at making before and after photos of stuff, and also to take pictures during the process.
Enjoy!




Cheap plastic frames from IKEA, originally white. 

One is spray painted in a delicious pink, with the text "Easy, it will be all right".
 The other in a metallic blue, with the text "You are so great!"

Here I decided to freshen up my tiny bathroom. I got a very simple, very dull glass bowl from my mom.
I spray painted it first gold on the outside, and then I covered it in an oldish pink color. 
The bottle I also got from my mom, and I spun it in some beautiful pink yarn and put a very fake but very cute flower in it.


An old bowl spray painted in silver to keep my earrings in.
The other I combined an old candle holder and a glass bowl, sprayed it first in white primer and then blue. 
The picture does the blue color no justice! It's actually much lighter.


An old bowl of white glass, glued together with an old candle holder because we needed something to keep our keys in. Yes, a simple reason to make something!


Some of my works. Not half bad!


I found an old frame, so I pained it and covered the backside with chicken wire.
It now works as a picture board!

Stay tuned for more fun!

~Elisabeth



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar