tirsdag 5. mars 2013

Imaginantion

Welcome!

I created this blog with hopes of it helping me getting my motivation for creating things again. I somewhat hit a dry spell. Not in ideas but in the time and motivation that it takes to actually make them.

But, alas!
I suddenly had Motivation himself come up to me, kick me in the stomach and tell me that I best get of my high horse and start making stuff again, or he would divorce me forever! As I have no intention of loosing him, I figured I'd just had to comply to his demands, and the last few days, I have been making stuff like a mad woman!

I will try my best to keep Mr. Motivation here and I will also try to get a better use for my camera, which has mostly been collecting dust over the last year. Also my sowing machine. Which is a total waste!

So, keep a weather eye on this blog, and I will update with posts and pictures!

~Elisabeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar