tirsdag 5. mars 2013

One mans trash is an other mans treasure



I love old, ugly and broken things. One thing doesn't necessarily have to be all of those three things at once, bu there is something about certain things that just appeal to me!
Naturally, I like spending time in second hand-shops, and sometimes I am surprised as to the things people throw out!

I mean, just look at this beautiful deer I found for only 5$, and it's in perfect condition!



I also found a lamp, which was also very pretty! I got kicked in the knee by nostalgia when I first saw it. My grandmother used to have lamps like these, sadly I never got my hands on one of them

.
Though, I am no big fan of stone, and so the lamp had to be modified!
I spraypainted it white and kept the top the same. A light pink color. It's very romantic when the light is on.
I also spun one wine bottle and one lempnade bottle in yarn to keep the lamp company.

~Elisabeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar